Haley's unborn children are first mentioned in "Did the Chicken Cross the Road?" when Haley learns that she is pregnant after an accident that brings her to the emergency room. A nurse reveals her and Dylan the surprising news after a routine test. In "A Moving Day" Haley and Dylan have their first ultrasound and find out that they're having twins.
- "Did the Chicken Cross the Road?" (mentioned only)
- "Kids These Days" (mentioned only)
- "Putting Down Roots" (mentioned only)
- "Stuck in a Moment" (mentioned only)
- "A Moving Day" (Seen on ultrasound)
- Since the twins were presumably conceived close to the end of Haley's relationship with Arvin Fennerman and the beginning of her renewed relationship with Dylan, there was a possibility of either of them being the father. However, in Kids These Days Haley confirms that she thinks Dylan is the father.