Mr. Pritchett was the father of Jay Pritchett, Donnie Pritchett and Becky Pritchett, the father-in-law of Gloria Pritchett and ex-father-in-law of DeDe Pritchett, as well as the paternal grandfather of Claire Dunphy, Mitchell Pritchett and Joe Pritchett.
- "The Kiss" (mentioned only)
- "Manny Get Your Gun" (mentioned only)
- "Dance Dance Revelation" (mentioned only)
- "After the Fire" (mentioned only)
- "Bad Hair Day" (mentioned only)
- "The Old Man & the Tree" (mentioned only)
- "And One to Grow On" (pictured; could be Lucas Williams though)
- "The Feud" (mentioned only)
- "Spring-a-Ding-Fling" (mentioned only)
- "Other People's Children" (mentioned only)
- "Patriot Games" (mentioned only)
- Mr. Pritchett died at the age of 63, as mentioned in "Hawaii".
- In "Patriot Games", Jay mentions that his father fought for the country (U.S.), thus indicating that he had fought in the war.
- On the 25th anniversary day of his death, his grandson Mitchell got married.
- Growing up, Jay did not recieve as much emotional support from him as he would have liked which may have been a contributing factor on to why Jay is a cold person often.