|Total Episode Count||205|
|Written By||Jack Burditt, Jessica Poter & Jeffrey Richman|
|Directed By||Gail Mancuso|
|Air Date||March 28, 2018|
| ← Previous|
| Next →|
Haley's brilliant astrophysicist boyfriend comes to meet the family, setting Claire and Phil off in a competition about which one of them is smarter, making Alex feel self-conscious about her dim but handsome firefighter boyfriend, Bill. Mitch and Cam go on a yoga retreat, but when Cam finds out his dream team, the Kansas City Royals, is having spring training next door, he can't resist sneaking out.
(The characters striked out do not appear in this episode)
- Jay Pritchett
- Gloria Pritchett
- Joe Pritchett
- Claire Dunphy
- Phil Dunphy
- Haley Dunphy
- Alex Dunphy
- Luke Dunphy
- Mitchell Pritchett
- Cameron Tucker
- Chris Geere as Arvin
- Jimmy Tatro as Bill
- George Brett as Himself
- Steve Valentine as Doctor Randy
- John Brotherton as Clay
- Alexander Hodge as Attendant
- Lauren Shaw as Jenny
- Caden Dragomer as Henry
- There are actually 69 known moons of Jupiter, and probably more still to be discovered.
- Manny and Lilly do not appear in this episode.
- Mitch says "chakra con", a pun on Chaka Khan.
- Claire saw Haley dating a "Gilligan type" rather than a professor, an allusion to Gilligan's Island.
- Bill was going to show Alex Backdraft.
- Cam quotes Mulan
- Claire didn't understand the ending of La La Land
- Cam was starstruck by Downtown Julie Brown
- George Brett discusses the Pine Tar Incident (1983)
- The A.V. Club gave it a "B+": "some of the most inspired character work the show has done in awhile. Each plot manages to balance its comedic needs with the emotional drama."