Cam is incensed that an anonymous and rude parent robbed him of a precious Lily moment during her recent dance recital. While he and Haley visit Alex at her coffee shop the next day, he thinks he recognizes the culprit and goes to extremes to uncover her identity, and give her a peace of his mind. Meanwhile, Jay, Claire and Mitch attend a family wedding and unexpectedly run into DeDe at the reception. Afraid their parents are going to once again make a scene, Mitch and Claire devise a plan to keep them apart. Finally, Phil and Gloria are on a college tour with Luke and Manny, and have very different ways of getting the boys ready to head out on this new adventure and also learning to let go.
(The characters striked out do not appear in this episode)
- Jay Pritchett
- Gloria Pritchett
- Manny Delgado
- Claire Dunphy
- Phil Dunphy
- Haley Dunphy
- Alex Dunphy
- Luke Dunphy
- Mitchell Pritchett
- Cameron Tucker
- Lily Tucker-Pritchett
- Shelley Long as DeDe Pritchett
- Lauren Bowles as Ana
- David Hoffman as Richard
- Dave Hill as Gary
- Alex Marshall-Brown as Kayla
- Gino Marconi as Waiter
- Aaron LaPlante as Parent
- Marissa Cuevas as Steffi
- Joe does not appear in this episode.
- Gloria takes inspiration from Animal House and Old School.
- Manny references Famous Amos cookies
- DeDe and Jay discuss Hands Across America (1986).
- Mitch listened to Pat Benatar as a kid
- Jay and DeDe dance to "At Last"
- Gloria won a season of Star Search, a TV talent show from 1983–95.
- ↑ Season 8 Episode 7 title [via spoilertv This is an episode. spoilertv is the only source to mention this.]
- ↑ http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/12/modern-family-episode-811-sarge-pea.html