|Total Episode Count||174|
|Written By||Andy Gordon & Ryan Walls|
|Directed By||James Bagdonas|
|Air Date||November 30, 2016|
| ← Previous|
| Next →|
Haley's plan for a fun-filled girl's day with Rainer Shine's teen daughter may be a little more angst-filled than expected. Meanwhile, Luke finds himself in a compromising position with a widow at the club (played by Joely Fisher) and unwittingly helps his grandpa, Jay, with his petition. At the Pritchett-Tucker home, Gloria, Phil and Cam have formed a secret alliance to ensure their respective "mistakes" are concealed from their spouses. However, their diabolical plan may be derailed when Mitchell starts suspecting something just isn't right.
(The characters striked out do not appear in this episode)
- Jay Pritchett
- Gloria Pritchett
- Manny Delgado
- Joe Pritchett
- Claire Dunphy
- Phil Dunphy
- Haley Dunphy
- Alex Dunphy
- Luke Dunphy
- Mitchell Pritchett
- Cameron Tucker
- Nathan Fillion as Rainer Shine
- Joely Fisher as Maggie Braithwaite
- Brianna Askins as April Shine
- Kasey Mahaffy as Dom
- Leonid A. Mandel as Serge
- David Piggott as Minsk
- Alex Weber as Kevin
- Rahnuma Panthaky as Josie
- Lily does not appear in this episode.
- Manny wants to go to Edgar Allan Poe's birthplace in Boston, although there isn't anything there except a brass plaque.
- Luke wears Kicks, and in a fairly blatant piece of product placement the camera even pans down to show them on the screen.
- ↑ Season 8 Episode 9 title [via spoilertv This may be an episode. spoilertv is the only source to mention this.]
- ↑ http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/11/modern-family-episode-808-alliance.html